Thursday, January 13, 2011

By Popular Demand!

Well not really...but here are the two poems I wanted to share. They are just silliness, but sometimes you got to be silly! Or, at least that is what my brain tells me...my brain is a bit nuts though...

These are actually from a writing club that has been formed on a board I'm on.
**********************************************************************************
Um, Right
(aka as crazy day at the office)

Wrote write right,
but it was the wrong right to write
I should have written right,
but I wrote write,
but at least I wrote write right, right?
Even though it was wrong right to write



*******************************************************************************************
(we were suppose to write a silly ode. This one is in the style, I hope, or Rustavelian Quartrain)
ODE TO A RED SHIRT 

Could a red rose fresh on the bush ever think itself to compare, 
To my 100 percent cotton shirt,which I do now declare 
Made me fit for the canvas of the artiste'Jean-Babtiste Santerre 
But oh now, oh now,I'm in utter,complete,and total despair 

After years of service devoted,trustworthy and glorious 
preforming in times of duty, difficult and laborious 
whether I had lost the battle or emerging victorious 
my red shirt was always there for me faithful meritorious 

And then one day to my horror---oh the pain for I discovered 
a memory from which even still today I have not recovered 
for in my preparations for dress one day I had uncovered 
a tear, a dreadful tear, on the shirts back that could not be covered! 

My friends, my family, my beloved ones with seeming sympathy 
have assured me that I can prevail,and survive this tragedy 
(though I've this suspicion that for me there's not too much empathy) 
for this terrible, this tragic, this horrific catastrophe. 

(Hey, really liked this shirt.







**********************************************************************************************
BUT on a more serious note:


Who am I?

Constructing,destructing,adding,amending
there's no ending
till the final ending.

How can I avow,
that this is THE me?
A minute from NOW
Another me will be!

Constructing,destructing,adding, amending
there's no ending
till the final ending.

So here's the answer
to what you're asking
There is no I here
only I becoming

No comments: